The Contradictions brand is in its first few stages of development. Currently, most of these pieces can only be purchased in Salem, Oregon. However, an Etsy account has been started for those outside of Salem. Feel free to browse the site and if you have questions: Email me at: contradictionsjewelry@yahoo.com

Saturday, July 16, 2011

CUSTOM DYED PEACOCK FEATHER EARRINGS!!

Colors Available:

Burgandy

Black


 Blue


 Dusty Rose Pink

Green

Gold

Ivory

Purple

Hot Pink

Ruby Red

Sage Green


Turquoise

Choose what color you'd like for your very own peacock feather earrings :) Each set is $16, but I can do a 2 for $26 deal!

Just email me at ContradictionsJewelry@yahoo.com with your name, the color feather you'd like, and (if you want) how you would like the feather to be trimmed. 

You can also email me with any questions you have :)

And let me know if you are not from or do not live around Salem, Oregon so as I can create an Etsy listing for you. 
FREE SHIPPING!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment